Join our team!
Chess Instructor in Schools (contractual)
The Chess’N Math Association teaches chess to over 10,000 children per week, mainly through extra-curricular activities but also within regular school classes. As this takes a considerable number of excellent teachers, we’re always looking for qualified and responsible candidates.
Our lessons are given during lunch hours or after school. They last 1 hour and are spread out over 8 to 10 weeks. The teacher teaches the same group once a week on the same day and at the same time. You can build your schedule according to your availability: from 1 to 10 lessons per week.
Besides your chess knowledge, we will also consider your educational background and communication skills with a pre-school and primary school aged clientele. Because we teach children, a background check is required. College and university students are welcome and you must be 18 or older.
If chess is a passion and you have the desire to share that activity with young children, the Chess’n Math Association will be happy to give you the opportunity to show us your talent.
To apply, please contact the coordinator for your region listed below.
Greater Montreal Area
- Director of scolastic programs: Virginie Roux
- Address: 3423 St.Denis St., Montreal, QC H2X 3L2
- Telephone: (514) 845-8352
- Fax: (514) 845-8810
- Email: email@example.com
Greater New York City Area
- Director of scolastic programs: Francis Rodrigues
- Address: 100 Walnut St., D19-133, Champlain, NY 12919
- Telephone: (718) 713-6007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Ottawa-Gatineau Area
- Regional Director: Laura Harris
- Address: 250 Bank St., Ottawa, ON K2P 1X4
- Telephone: (613) 565-3662
- Fax: (416) 565-5190
- Email: email@example.com
Greater Toronto Area
- Regional Director: Francis Rodrigues
- Address: 701 Mt Pleasant Rd, Toronto, ON M4S 2N4
- Telephone: (416) 486-3395
- Fax: (416) 486-4637
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org